The most common laser skin care process available now is baldness. There are a number of different forms of laser skincare treatments which could eliminate wrinkles, brown spots, blood vessels, and even tighten skin. Laser skincare treatments for skin care or anti-aging are getting to be one of the most frequent skin treatments in use today. The software of this new light technology for laser skin care now are:
- Skin Care Exfoliation or Skin Peel – Lasers may be used to exfoliate or peel skin to remove dead skin and smooth wrinkles and fine lines. Once the dead skin and surface of the wrinkles are eliminated, you see fresh shiny skin on the face of the face. Visit Canyon Laser Skin Care here for more info. The skin can form new cells deep skin peel is a very effective means to trigger the production of new facial skin tissues. These remedies also stimulate collagen production in the skin’s deeper dermal layers. Benefits are:
- Smooth Fresh Skin
- Wrinkle Removal
These peels usually require some downtime for redness and recovery. This is because the peel is an ablative process which means that the dead skin cells and wrinkles are ablated or removed. More contemporary peel or resurfacing known as fractional resurfacing can also be powerful and healing period is 4-5 days, roughly a third of the recovery period required by traditional CO2 resurfacing done in the past. Common fractional ablative skin care machines are: Lux2940(TM), Fraxel Repair(TM), ActiveFX(TM) and also ProFractional(TM) to name a couple.
- Non-ablative Stimulation of New Collagen in The Skin Layer, The Dermis – A major cause of wrinkles and acne scars is a reduction of collagen at the surface of the facial skin called the dermis. Sun damage kills the collagen in the dermis of the skin and as soon as the collagen dies the skin loses volume, shrinks and loses elasticity. These changes result in wrinkles and sagging skin. This effect isn’t unlike what happens to some nice plump plum which is dried in sunlight. After the plum loses its inner water quantity, skin wrinkles and you have a prune. Click here to get started!
New Non-ablative Fractional Lasers can stimulate the creation of collagen deep in the dermis of the skin. Because the skin isn’t ablated or eliminated, there’s absolutely not any downtime as with the ablative fractional machines cited earlier. Benefits of this non-ablative fractional skincare treatments are:
- Skin Plumping
- Scar Removal
- Wrinkle Improvement
- Pigment Removal
- Treatment of Pigment and Cosmetic Skin Photo-damage – The aging effects of the sun, called photodamage or photoaging, are not only dry skin and wrinkles but also pigment, also known as brown spots, sun spots, age spots, and”liver spots”. Light technology is very effective for eliminating pigment and photo-damage. The peel or resurfacing strips away excess pigment. The non-ablative treatments are also effective at deeper pigment elimination such as Melasma or hide of pregnancy.
Nowadays Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), also called photo-facial can be used most commonly for pigment elimination. The IPL is excellent for removing brown spots and is the gentlest method. Learn about IPL Skin Rejuvenation in North Vancouver | Canyon Laser Skin Care
Conclusion Skin Tightening – Laser skin tightening is possible but less effective than other skin tightening methods. Resurfacing or heavy peeling does tighten skin somewhat because deep dermal injury stimulates new collagen production in the skin. The collagen is tighter and the pigment that is tighter tightens the skin. This effect takes weeks following the ablative peel skin care therapy and is not nearly as noticeable as a facelift.
Newer and more effective skin tightening treatments are possible. The effective skin tightening treatments are complete with Infrared or Radiofrequency energy using machines like LuxIR Deep(TM), Thermage(TM), Titan(TM), and Refirme(TM) to mention a few.
- Remove Broken Blood Vessels, Red Spots and Rosacea on the Face – Photo-aging and sunlight damage cause broken blood vessels around the facial skin, especially around the lips and nose. Lasers may be used to remove broken blood vessels around the face and legs. Both the 532 and 1064 Yag wavelengths are helpful for removal of broken blood vessels.
Nevertheless, the more recent IPL and Photo-facial remedies are extremely effective for removing blood vessels, create less downtime and are used more often now. The 1064 Yag is the option for larger broken blood vessels and leg veins.
Conclusion Hair Removal – Hair removal is the most commonly performed medical skin care procedure done now. There are several different machines and IPL’s for laser hair removal. I prefer the diode called the Lightshear Diode(TM) for hair removal-I think it is safer for darker skin types.
- Tattoo Removal – Tattoo removal was among the very first applications of this new light treatment for treating the skin. There are several distinct wavelengths for tattoo removal and the wavelength is chosen for the specific color of the tattoo to be eliminated. Tattoo removal takes many therapies over a longer time period but is preferable to an operation which can leave scars.
The signs listed above are the most frequently used software for lasers in the therapy of the skin. Every one of this software is best achieved with a particular wavelength which can be best and most appropriate for the skin condition to be treated.